Holopuni OC-3/S Sailing Outrigger Canoe
* Length 30'
* Weight 150 Lbs. ( approximate)
* Solid covered deck with cockpit openings for three paddlers
* Raised and reinforced iako mounts with the iako attachments
lifted an additional 3" on both the canoe hull and ama.
This provides for additional water clearance when sailing in rough seas.
* Two 14' matching sailing amas
* Iako-Choice of
A)-Trimaran iako set- Here the 2 amas are rigged out at an equal
distance from the hull. This is our favorite and recommended
sailing set up
B)-Full length, wooden laminated Hawaiian Sailing Canoe
Association-" racing regulation" sailing iako set.
* Flotation bulkheads at bow and stern
* A sleeved mast step forward of the front iako
* Bulkheads under both the bow and stern iako attachment points
* Strong, hi-tech polymer composite construction.
(The OC-3/SAIL has a stronger lay up than the OC-3 Paddling
Canoe. The additional reinforcement is necessary to accommodate
increased loads when the canoe is powered by a sail.
* Through hull tubes at bow and stern for securing additional lines
* Spray skirt attachments around each cockpit for rough water paddling
* Double hull iako set to rig two canoes together as a catamaran
* Additional flotation and storage compartments
* Out board motor mount
* Trampoline to rig between fore and aft iako